- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 2 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 5 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 16 days ago
- January 30: Ford F-150 Tailgate Recall Issued in Canada recalls | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 17C13: Insufficient Seat Frame Weld/FMVSS 207, 210
2017 Ford Focus
The reduced seat back strength may increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 Focus vehicles. The rear left side seat back frame may have an insufficient weld between the outboard pivot bracket and the pivot nut joint, resulting in the seat back having reduced strength. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 207, "Seating Systems, " and 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages."
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the rear second left side rear seat back as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 10, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17C13.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.