- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 5 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 21 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
2015 Ford Focus Electric
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Ford Focus Electric
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Ford Focus Electric by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
2015 Ford Focus Electric POWER TRAIN:DRIVELINE:DIFFERENTIAL UNIT NHTSA Campaign #16V479000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 Ford Focus Electric vehicles manufactured August 20, 2015, through April 13, 2016. The transmission's differential pinion gear shaft may overheat and fracture.
Consequence: A fractured pinion shaft could cause a loss of motive power and loss of the transmission park function, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission differential assembly, free of charge. Remedy parts are currently unavailable. Ford mailed interim notices to owners on July 28, 2016. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16S28. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V479000 »