- May 16: Ford Mustang Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Wiring news | 0 days ago
- May 14: Ford Transit Wheels and Tires May Fall Off: Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- May 13: Ford Explorer Hood Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 12: Ford F-150 Warped Dashboard Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes 661,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
Transmission Half Shaft Leak
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 55,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace half shaft & seal (2 reports)