- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 16 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 21 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- December 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Trailering Information Labels news | 42 days ago
- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 87 days ago
2007 GMC Acadia
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
It is possible for the heated washer module to ignite and a fire may occur. Read more »
This may cause other electrical features to malfunction, create an odor, or cause smoke increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If this were to occur, driver visibility could be reduced, which could result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, this condition could increase the risk of injury to occupants in the front seat. Read more »