- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
1993 GMC Jimmy
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1993 GMC Jimmy
Official recalls have been issued for the 1993 GMC Jimmy by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A fuel leak can occur at the valve, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
These vehicles can experience extended stopping distances during ABS stops on certain multiple surfaces, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If this occurred at a time when minimum stopping distance was required, a vehicle crash could occur without prior warning. Read more »
Unintentional vehicle movement could result in a vehicle accident and injury to persons in the path of the vehicle. Read more »