- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 54 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 59 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 62 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 70 days ago
1996 GMC Jimmy
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 GMC Jimmy
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 GMC Jimmy by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If this were to occur during bad weather, driver visibility would be reduced, which could result in a crash. Read more »
This could cause a loss of steering control of the vehicle. Read more »
This can result in impaired steering or steering loss, or a partial or complete collapse of the front suspension, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
These vehicles can experience extended stopping distances during ABS stops on certain multiple surfaces, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If this occurred at a time when minimum stopping distance was required, a vehicle crash could occur without prior warning. Read more »
This condition can result in inoperative wipers, reducing a driver's visibility, and increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
If a separation occurred and there were secondary crash events or vehicle rollover, there would be no belt restraint of the occupant and increased injuries could ... Read more »
If an ignition source is present, and there is a fuel leak, a fire could occur. Read more »