- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2000 Honda Accord
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain Eagle eyes and sonar headlights and corner lights sold as aftermarket for use on 1988-2005 Honda civic, 1990-2005 Honda Accord, and 1990-2001 Acura integra passenger vehicles listed above. Headlights and corner lights that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tom motorsport will notify owners and offer reimbursement for the purchase of noncompliant lights. The recall began April 17, 2006. Owners may contact tom motorsport at 626-968-4007.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.