- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Honda Recall K93: Honda/Rear Suspension Lower Arm
2000 Honda Accord
Vehicle handling and control would be reduced.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear suspension lower arms and/or control arms could break due to improper welding.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the rear suspension lower arms or control arms if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.