- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 5 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 8 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 9 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 11 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 33 days ago
Honda Recall K93: Honda/Rear Suspension Lower Arm
2000 Honda Accord
Vehicle handling and control would be reduced.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear suspension lower arms and/or control arms could break due to improper welding.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the rear suspension lower arms or control arms if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.