- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 45 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 47 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 50 days ago
Honda Recall K93: Honda/Rear Suspension Lower Arm
2000 Honda Accord
Vehicle handling and control would be reduced.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear suspension lower arms and/or control arms could break due to improper welding.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the rear suspension lower arms or control arms if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.