- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 22 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 31 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 63 days ago
Honda Recall K93: Honda/Rear Suspension Lower Arm
2000 Honda Accord
Vehicle handling and control would be reduced.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear suspension lower arms and/or control arms could break due to improper welding.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the rear suspension lower arms or control arms if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.