- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 4 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 16 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 52 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 56 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2003 Honda Accord
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.