- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 26 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 30 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 77 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Photometric Variances
2003 Honda Accord
Misalignment of the lights deminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc headlamp assemblies P/ns 20-6361-00 and 20-6362-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2003-2006 Honda Accord passenger vehicles. The photmetric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on January 26, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.