- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 31 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 72 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Photometric Variances
2003 Honda Accord
Misalignment of the lights deminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc headlamp assemblies P/ns 20-6361-00 and 20-6362-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2003-2006 Honda Accord passenger vehicles. The photmetric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on January 26, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.