- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 33 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 36 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 37 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Photometric Variances
2003 Honda Accord
Misalignment of the lights deminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc headlamp assemblies P/ns 20-6361-00 and 20-6362-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2003-2006 Honda Accord passenger vehicles. The photmetric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on January 26, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.