- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 1 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 22 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Photometric Variances
2003 Honda Accord
Misalignment of the lights deminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc headlamp assemblies P/ns 20-6361-00 and 20-6362-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2003-2006 Honda Accord passenger vehicles. The photmetric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on January 26, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.