- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 31 days ago
2005 Honda Accord
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
2005 Honda Accord Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cd Player Does Not Work6
- Front Seats Are Uncomfortable3
- Radio Keeps "Popping" Off Every Once In A While3
- Cigarette Lighter Stop Working2
- Door Lock Not Working2
- Door Won't Open2
- Key Won't Turn In The Ignition2
- Radio Turns Itself On Without Key In Ignition2
- Door And Trunk Locks Defective1
- Door Handles Are Peeling1
- Gps Voice Navigation Failure1
- Navigation System Is Inconsistent1
- Radio Makes Loud Bang Then Cuts Out1
- Sun Visor Lights Do Not Work1
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Equipment5
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.