- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 46 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 48 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 51 days ago
2006 Honda Accord
2006 Honda Accord Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitates and stutters when accelerating6
- excessive oil consumption4
- valve tapping2
- check engine light on1
- gas mileage lower than EPA rating1
- VTEC pressure switch failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.