- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 12 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
2006 Honda Accord
2006 Honda Accord Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hesitates And Stutters When Accelerating6
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Valve Tapping2
- Check Engine Light On1
- Gas Mileage Lower Than EPA Rating1
- VTEC Pressure Switch Failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.