- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 24 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 33 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 61 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 65 days ago
2006 Honda Accord
2006 Honda Accord Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hesitates And Stutters When Accelerating6
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Valve Tapping2
- Check Engine Light On1
- Gas Mileage Lower Than EPA Rating1
- VTEC Pressure Switch Failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.