- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 29 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 69 days ago
Weather Stripping Rotting Around Windows
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Honda Accord has several serious defects: poor brakes, excessive oil consumption, & uncomfortable seats.
BRAKES: There was a class action lawsuit against Honda in 2010 for premature & excessive brake wear. See our page on Honda's brake problems for more info.
OIL CONSUMPTION: Honda issued a TSB about this in late 2011, claiming it could be fixed through a software update to the VCM (variable cylinder management). There are class action lawsuits pending. See our page about the Accord oil consumption.
UNCOMFORTABLE SEATS: Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight. The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 61,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem