- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 6 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 14 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 25 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 37 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
2011 Honda Accord
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2011 Accord Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- uncomfortable seat82
- power locks not working properly5
- broken sun visor2
- door lock and alarm sounds with driver inside2
- gps not working2
- impractical compartments for storage on dashboard2
- arm rest leather on door panel cracking1
- cracking sounds inside vehicle1
- gauges stopped working1
- key won't turn1
- subwoofer causes rear dashboard to rattle1
- TPMS indicator lights on/off1
- NHTSA: Seats36
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.