- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 8 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 11 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 12 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 14 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 27,878 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.