- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 2 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 6 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 67 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 70 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 17,948 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.