- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- July 20: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 10 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 45 days ago
- June 5: Honda Ridgeline Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Tailgates news | 55 days ago
- June 4: Honda Battery Class Action Lawsuit in Florida news | 56 days ago
2014 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2014 Honda Accord Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Starter Not Working Properly43
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start42
- Alternator Failed5
- Door Actuator Failure3
- Rodent Activity3
- Will Not Power Off When Turning Off Engine1
- NHTSA: Electrical System279
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: 12v/24v/48v Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Horn1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.