- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 5 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 13 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 24 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 36 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
2014 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.