- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 3 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 14 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 51 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 75 days ago
Starter Not Working Properly
2014 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 46,450 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 39 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace starter (28 reports)
- not sure (11 reports)