- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 17 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 19 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 22 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 30 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 70,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace cvt transmission (1 reports)