- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 15 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 22 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 36 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over,won't start2
- alternator stopped working1
- engine computer is not grounding imrc solenoid1
- error code p229, software update1
- NHTSA: Electrical System36
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.