- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 34 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 43 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 84 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 89 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
2004 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over,Won't Start3
- Alternator Stopped Working1
- Engine Computer Is Not Grounding Imrc Solenoid1
- Error Code P229, Software Update1
- NHTSA: Electrical System46
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.