- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 18 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 45 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
2004 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over,Won't Start3
- Alternator Stopped Working1
- Engine Computer Is Not Grounding Imrc Solenoid1
- Error Code P229, Software Update1
- NHTSA: Electrical System44
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.