- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 1 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators news | 8 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 22 days ago
- December 19: Takata Airbag Kills Louisiana Driver of a Honda Civic news | 31 days ago
- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 50 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over,won't start3
- alternator stopped working1
- engine computer is not grounding imrc solenoid1
- error code p229, software update1
- NHTSA: Electrical System36
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.