- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 4 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 7 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 8 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 10 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 32 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
2004 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over,won't start3
- alternator stopped working1
- engine computer is not grounding imrc solenoid1
- error code p229, software update1
- NHTSA: Electrical System44
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.