- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 7 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 18 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 31 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 39 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 50 days ago
2012 Honda CR-V
2012 Honda CR-V Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise when starting29
- push on pedal but no acceleration9
- vibration when accelerating4
- excessive oil consumption2
- unexpected acceleration2
- banging noise while driving1
- oil leak1
- serpentine belt broke1
- NHTSA: Engine56
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2012 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.