- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 6 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 9 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 16 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 30 days ago
2012 Honda CR-V
Worst 2012 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise when starting27
- push on pedal but no acceleration9
- vibration when accelerating3
- excessive oil consumption2
- unexpected acceleration2
- banging noise while driving1
- oil leak1
- serpentine belt broke1
- NHTSA: Engine38
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2012 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.