- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 16 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 18 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 21 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems
2014 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,261 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem