- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems
2014 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,261 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem