- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 22 days ago
- April 27: Honda Timing Belt Recall Issued For Separated Teeth recalls | 23 days ago
- April 26: Recall: Honda Odyssey Minivans Shift Into PARK While Driving recalls | 24 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 27 days ago
Instrument Panel Went Blank
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends, & the 2017 Honda CR-V has at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 1,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace instrument cluster panel (1 reports)