- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 10 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 13 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 20 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 34 days ago
2016 Honda CR-Z
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2016 Honda CR-Z
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10078580
Summary: THIS COMMUNICATION IS INFORMING HONDA OF A DELAMINATION ISSUES WITHIN AN I.C. PRODUCED BY NXP AND ASSEMBLED INTO AIRBAG SENSOR SUPPLIED BY DENSO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC. THIS DELAMINATION ISSUE MANIFESTS ITSELF AS AN OPEN CIRCUIT WITHIN
NHTSA ID #10075690
Summary: SUMMARY TO BE PROVIDED ON A FUTURE DATE.