- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 12 days ago
- November 27: Honda CR-V Gas Fumes Lawsuit Still Has Breath news | 15 days ago
- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 24 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 28 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 89 days ago
2016 Honda CR-Z
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2016 Honda CR-Z
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10078580
Summary: THIS COMMUNICATION IS INFORMING HONDA OF A DELAMINATION ISSUES WITHIN AN I.C. PRODUCED BY NXP AND ASSEMBLED INTO AIRBAG SENSOR SUPPLIED BY DENSO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC. THIS DELAMINATION ISSUE MANIFESTS ITSELF AS AN OPEN CIRCUIT WITHIN
NHTSA ID #10075690
Summary: SUMMARY TO BE PROVIDED ON A FUTURE DATE.