- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 41 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 43 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 46 days ago
2013 Honda Fit
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Honda Fit
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Honda Fit by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
An incorrectly installed air bag may deploy improperly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
If the driveshaft fractures and separates while driving, the vehicle would lose power and coast to a stop. If a vehicle with a fractured driveshaft is ... Read more »
Excessive yaw rates prevent the proper function of the electronic stability control (ESC) system, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »