- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 9 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 13 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 15 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 63 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 71 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 49,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace piston rings (1 reports)
- replace spark plug (1 reports)