- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 3 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 14 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 51 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 75 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 49,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace piston rings (1 reports)
- replace spark plug (1 reports)