- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 27 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 31 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 57 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 78 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,654 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.