- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 51 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 52 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 67 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
Engine Failure Due To Sludge
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 37,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (1 reports)