- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 7 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 18 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 31 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 39 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 50 days ago
2005 Honda Pilot
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.