- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 11 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 14 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 21 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 213,065 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem