- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 3 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 14 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 51 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 75 days ago
2009 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: Previously we had awarded the 2009 Pilot "Seal of Pretty Good", but have since removed that honor due to all the continuing complaints about excessive oil consumption.
This Honda Pilot oil consumption defect was subject to a class action lawsuit in 2013. However not all 2009 Honda Pilots were covered by the settlement & by now the warranty extension has expired. The oil consumption complaints keep coming in.
2009 Honda Pilot Electrical Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.