- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 0 days ago
- January 24: Hyundai Recalls Azera and Sonata For Fire Dangers recalls | 26 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 26 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 43 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 53 days ago
2013 Hyundai Azera
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Hyundai Azera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Hyundai Azera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
2013 Hyundai Azera AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE NHTSA Campaign #13V264000
Summary: Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Azera vehicles manufactured May 22, 2012, through November 23, 2012. The occupant detection system may fail to properly differentiate whether the front passenger seat occupant is an adult, a child or a child restraint seat.
Consequence: If the occupant is incorrectly classified, in the event of a crash necessitating airbag deployment, the airbag may deploy with greater or lesser force than appropriate, resulting in an increased risk of injury.
Actions: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will recalibrate the airbag system. The recall beagan on August 13, 2013. Hyundai's recall number is "Campaign 111." Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V264000 »