- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 61 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 67 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 78 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Accessories - Interior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.