- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 17 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 19 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 29 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 34 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 34 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Accessories - Interior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.