- November 14: Hyundai Sonata Brake Lawsuit Will Not Stop news | 5 days ago
- October 29: Sunroof Airbags May One Day Protect You in Rollover Crashes news | 21 days ago
- October 28: Investigation Closed Into Hyundai Sonata Seat Belt Problems investigations | 22 days ago
- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 31 days ago
- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 45 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 748 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem