- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 4 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Palisade Recall Will Protect Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- November 7: Hyundai and Kia Power Window Lawsuit Filed in California news | 27 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Elantra and Ioniq Hybrid Wheels May Detach recalls | 42 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars At Risk of Stability Problems recalls | 42 days ago
2011 Hyundai Elantra
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Electrical Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.