- November 25: Hyundai and Kia Car Thefts in Milwaukee Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Sudden Acceleration Petition Alleges 8 Fatalities investigations | 9 days ago
- November 5: Hyundai Palisade Master Cylinder Recall: Contaminated Brake Fluid recalls | 24 days ago
- November 1: Hyundai Santa Fe Valve Cover Gasket Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- October 27: Hyundai Seat Belt Pretensioner Exploded: Recall Announced recalls | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2011 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 67,429 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.