- July 29: Hyundai Peeling Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- July 17: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe and Sonata Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 14 days ago
- July 4: Hyundai Class Action Lawsuit: Kona EV and Ioniq EV news | 27 days ago
- June 13: Genesis GV80 Class Action Lawsuit Says SUVs Vibrate news | 48 days ago
- May 15: Hyundai Kia Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 77 days ago
2011 Hyundai Elantra
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Ticking Sound14
- Rattles At Start Up8
- Engine Failure4
- Check Engine Light On2
- Engine Knocking When Starting2
- Stalled Out2
- Engine Caught Fire1
- Engine Missfires1
- High Idle At Start Up1
- NHTSA: Engine76
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.