- May 25: Hyundai and Kia Engine Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 5 days ago
- May 20: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Crack Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- May 8: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled For Airbag Troubles recalls | 22 days ago
- April 25: Hyundai Santa Fe Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- April 18: Hyundai Remote Smart Parking Assist Recall Issued recalls | 42 days ago
2011 Hyundai Elantra
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Ticking Sound13
- Rattles At Start Up8
- Engine Failure4
- Check Engine Light On2
- Engine Knocking When Starting2
- Stalled Out2
- Engine Caught Fire1
- Engine Missfires1
- High Idle At Start Up1
- NHTSA: Engine69
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.