- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 3 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 3 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 28 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 57 days ago
Rattles At Start Up
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 57,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- replace engine (2 reports)