- June 20: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Affects Millions of Vehicles news | 26 days ago
- May 23: Hyundai Velosters Recalled For Driver's Side Door Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- April 30: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 84 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 64,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (10 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)