- November 25: Hyundai and Kia Car Thefts in Milwaukee Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Sudden Acceleration Petition Alleges 8 Fatalities investigations | 9 days ago
- November 5: Hyundai Palisade Master Cylinder Recall: Contaminated Brake Fluid recalls | 24 days ago
- November 1: Hyundai Santa Fe Valve Cover Gasket Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- October 27: Hyundai Seat Belt Pretensioner Exploded: Recall Announced recalls | 33 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 72,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (11 reports)
- not sure (4 reports)