- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 15 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 23 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 44 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 58 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (8 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)