- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 46 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 66 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (8 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)