- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 50 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 60 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 66 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 77 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (10 reports)
- not sure (3 reports)