- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 17 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 32 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 42 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (8 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)