- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 18 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 20 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 30 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 35 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 35 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (8 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)