- May 15: Hyundai Kia Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- May 14: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Settled news | 2 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 11 days ago
- May 4: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport ABS Recall Follows 18 Fires recalls | 12 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
An electrical short within the ABS Module may cause an engine compartment fire, even when the car is turned off, increasing the risk of an injury. Read more »
If power steering assist is lost, greater driver effort would be required to steer the vehicle at low speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the headliner support bracket makes contact with an occupant during a crash, it may cause a laceration injury. Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when the ignition is in the 'ON' position, the transmission shifter may be able to be moved out of Park without first applying the brake. This may lead to unintentional ... Read more »