- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 8 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 14 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 25 days ago
- July 27: South Korea Indicts 3 Hyundai Executives Over Theta II Engines news | 29 days ago
- July 20: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Lawsuit Says Airbag Control Units Fail news | 36 days ago
2018 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the VPD activates while the vehicle is being operated in Electric Vehicle (EV) mode, there may be a loss of power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »