- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 2 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 36 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 57 days ago
2011 Jeep Liberty
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Jeep Liberty
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Jeep Liberty by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the active headrests do not deploy in certain rear-end crashes, the front seat occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating the deployment of the active head restraints, their non-deployment could increase the risk of injury. Read more »
A missing or incorrectly installed rivet could compromise the ability of the steering column to support the occupant loads in the event of a frontal crash, ... Read more »