- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- April 30: Jeep Wrangler Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- April 25: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers For Seat Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 65 days ago
2012 Jeep Liberty
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
2012 Jeep Liberty Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Gate, Wiper Not Working Properly2
- Lift Gate Window Latch Stopped Working1
- Power Mirrors Not Working Properly1
- Wipers Not Working1
- Wipers Pirate Unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper11
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.