- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 4 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 4 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 29 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 53 days ago
2012 Jeep Liberty
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
2012 Jeep Liberty Brakes Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.