- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 5 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 16 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 20 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 20 days ago
Front Brake Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 74,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)