- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 64 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 82 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 85 days ago
2008 Mazda Tribute
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Mazda Tribute
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Mazda Tribute by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
If the shift lever disengages from the transmission, a driver may be unable to shift gear positions and the indicated shift position may not represent ... Read more »
Use of an incorrectly sized wheel bearing can adversely affect the braking and steering of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the hybrid electronics system overheats, it may shut down the powertrain, resulting in a stall-like condition, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If power steering assist is lost, greater driver effort would be required to steer the vehicle at low speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A stuck throttle may result in very high vehicle speeds and make it difficult to stop or slow the vehicle, which could cause a crash, serious injury or death. Read more »