1998 Mercury Villager
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1998 Mercury Villager Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- engine problemsNHTSA: 15
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 9
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 6
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Villager Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Villager compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Villager overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Villager.
Worst 1998 Mercury Villager Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 70,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mercury Villager.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!