- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 22 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 48 days ago
2013 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Mitsubishi i-MiEV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mitsubishi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mitsubishi customer service.
2013 Mitsubishi i-MiEV SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM NHTSA Campaign #14V522000
Summary: Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (Mitsubishi) is recalling certain model year 2010-2014 i-MiEV electric vehicles manufactured September 15, 2009, to March 25, 2014. Due to either software programming or corrosion caused by road salt, the brake vacuum pump may stop functioning.
Consequence: If the brake vacuum pump stops functioning, the distance needed to stop the vehicle may be lengthened, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Mitsubishi will notify owners, and depending on the affected vehicle, dealers will either reprogram the brake vacuum pump controller, replace the brake vacuum pump or do both, free of charge. The recall began on October 24, 2014. Owners may contact Mitsubishi customer service at 1-888-648-7820. Mitsubishi's number for this recall is SR-14-007. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V522000 »