- February 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Leak Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- February 11: Nissan Rogue CVT Class Action Lawsuit: Jerking and Lurching news | 25 days ago
- January 28: Recall: Nissan Pathfinder Brake Lights Stay On recalls | 39 days ago
- December 20: Nissan Titan Recall Issued After 'Thermal Incident' recalls | 78 days ago
- December 11: Nissan Sentra Recall Ordered For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 87 days ago
2003 Nissan 350Z
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Nissan 350Z
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Nissan 350Z by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
An oversized clutch disc could cause the vehicle to move unintentionally on the initial start-up, if the driver does not follow the installation instructions and fails to use the service brakes while the hand brake is not applied. Unintentional movement of the vehicle could result in a crash or possible injury to ... Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire. Read more »
This could cause the "service engine soon" warning light to come on, create a no start condition, cause reduced engine power, or cause the engine to stop running without warning during vehicle operation, which could result in a crash. ... Read more »