- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 22 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 39 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 48 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Halogen Headlamp Assemblies
2006 Nissan Altima
Misalignment of the lights diminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc halogen type headlamp assemblies P/N 20-6644-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2005-2006 Nissan Altima passenger vehicles. The photometric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on October 25, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.