- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 1 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 2 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 10 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 40 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Halogen Headlamp Assemblies
2006 Nissan Altima
Misalignment of the lights diminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc halogen type headlamp assemblies P/N 20-6644-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2005-2006 Nissan Altima passenger vehicles. The photometric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on October 25, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.