- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 84 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Halogen Headlamp Assemblies
2006 Nissan Altima
Misalignment of the lights diminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc halogen type headlamp assemblies P/N 20-6644-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2005-2006 Nissan Altima passenger vehicles. The photometric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on October 25, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.