- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 4 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 20 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 29 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 48 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Halogen Headlamp Assemblies
2006 Nissan Altima
Misalignment of the lights diminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc halogen type headlamp assemblies P/N 20-6644-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2005-2006 Nissan Altima passenger vehicles. The photometric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on October 25, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.